Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Kellie Head. Kellie may be contacted at ParentingHumor.com editor@ParentingHumor.com
- In addition to raising her six children, Kellie Head is a freelance humorist, and the Owner/Editor of ParentingHumor.com
- 4 pkgs. (4 serving size) or 2 pkgs. (8 serving size) Jell-O, any flavor
- 2½ cups boiling water
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 2 cups cut-up fruit
- Pour gelatin into bowl.
- Add 2½ cups boiling water to gelatin.
- Stir, until gelatin is completely dissolved, about 2 minutes.
- Spray pizza pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour gelatin mixture into pizza pan.
- Put pan into refrigerator to chill until firm -- about 3 hours.
- Remove pan from refrigerator when ready to serve.
- Put about 1 inch of warm water in sink.
- Carefully dip just bottom of pan into warm water for 15 seconds.
- Spread whipped topping over gelatin just before serving, leaving about 1 inch of space around outside edge of gelatin for pizza "crust".
- Top pizza with fruit and cut into wedges.