Contributed by Kellie Head. Kellie may be contacted at ParentingHumor.com editor@ParentingHumor.com
- In addition to raising her six children, Kellie Head is a freelance humorist, and the Owner/Editor of ParentingHumor.com
- 4 pkgs. (4 serving size) or 2 pkgs. (8 serving size) Jell-O, any flavor
- 2½ cups boiling water
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 2 cups cut-up fruit
- Pour gelatin into bowl.
- Add 2½ cups boiling water to gelatin.
- Stir, until gelatin is completely dissolved, about 2 minutes.
- Spray pizza pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour gelatin mixture into pizza pan.
- Put pan into refrigerator to chill until firm -- about 3 hours.
- Remove pan from refrigerator when ready to serve.
- Put about 1 inch of warm water in sink.
- Carefully dip just bottom of pan into warm water for 15 seconds.
- Spread whipped topping over gelatin just before serving, leaving about 1 inch of space around outside edge of gelatin for pizza "crust".
- Top pizza with fruit and cut into wedges.