Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 slice halibut 1½ to 2 inches thick
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 1 cup canned tomatoes
- ½ tsp sugar
- 1 medium onion
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Rinse halibut and dry on paper towels.
- Remove skin.
- Place in a buttered baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Brush with remaining melted butter.
- Crush tomatoes, add sugar, and spread over fish.
- Cover with thinly sliced onion and bake for 20 minutes in a hot oven (400f).
- Pour cream over fish and bake an additional 10 minutes.