Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Steep Estate in Elmo, Texas in 1989.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 8 ounces minced baby clams
- ¼ cup clam juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Drain clams reserving ¼ cup of juice then rinse and mince well.
- Add minced clams, juice and seasonings to softened cream cheese and mix well.
- Chill at least 3 hours to combine flavors.
- Remove from refrigerator and serve at room temperature.