Makes 4 servings.
- 6 oz shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 oz sea scallops
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp Oriental sesame oil
- ½ tsp dry mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1 tsp chopped chives
- Arrange the shrimp and scallops on a plate in a steamer basket.
- Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon each orange juice and rice vinegar.
- Place steamer over boiling water in a wok or large skillet and cover.
- Cook 7 to 8 minutes until shrimp are cooked through.
- Stir together remaining orange juice, rice vinegar, sesame oil, mustard, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Mix in scallion, dill and chives.
- Transfer hot seafood to bowl with vinaigrette; toss to coat well.
- Serve warm on lettuce lined plates.
- Garnish with chopped pimento if desired.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 116 | protein: 14 g | fat: 4 g | carbohydrate: 4 g | cholesterol: 66 mg | sodium: 395 mg