- Place lamb in a heavy roasting dish with a cover.
- Place carrots, potatoes, and onion around the lamb.
- Cut the head of cabbage into 6 pieces and also place it around the lamb.
- Place the hot peppers on top of the lamb.
- Cover and let steam until done.
- Do not take the cover off unless necessary.
- Let roast in a 250°C oven for 2½ hours.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.