- Rub the with the juice of the limes and the salt and leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- Rinse the and pat dry with paper towels, then rub in the Barbadian seasoning.
- Roll each up (like a sausage) and secure with a toothpick.
- Heat the margarine in a saucepan and sauté the onion and garlic for 3 minutes, or until the onions become transparent.
- Add the tomato and parsley and continue to cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Tie the thyme and marjoram together and add to the pan together with the remaining ingredients - except the.
- Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the and continue to simmer for 10 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.