- Wash and scale the fish.
- Scrape skin off ginger and slice very thinly, then cut slices into very fine slivers (almost threads).
- Marinate ginger in strained lemon juice while preparing remaining ingredients.
- Heat oils in a small pan and fry sliced garlic slowly, taking care not to let it burn. Slices should be pale golden.
- Pour oil and garlic over the ginger.
- In same pan dry fry the sesame seeds until golden brown.
- Add to ginger/garlic mixture.
- Add soy and mix well then sprinkle over fillets and steam in individual leaf or foil packages for 15 minutes.