Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Prevention Magazine May 2006
- 4 servings
- 4 (4 – 6 oz) skinless salmon or other fish fillets, about 1½" thick
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 lb snow peas
- Rub fillets with ginger and garlic.
- Coat steamer basket with cooking spray and arrange fillets in basket.
- In saucepan, bring 2" water to boil.
- Place steamer basket in saucepan and steam, covered 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make sauce: combine lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil and scallions in small bowl.
- Set aside.
- Top fish with snow peas and steam, covered, until fish is cooked through and snow peas are crisp-tender, about 4 minutes longer.
- To serve, make bed of snow peas, top with fish and drizzle all with sauce.
Nutritional information Edit
Per Serving: 271 cal | 26 g protein | 10 g carb | 14 g fat | 3 g sat fat | 67 mg chol | 2 g fiber | 162 mg sod