Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Prevention Magazine May 2006
- 4 servings
- 4 (4 – 6 oz) skinless salmon or other fish fillets, about 1½" thick
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 lb snow peas
- Rub fillets with ginger and garlic.
- Coat steamer basket with cooking spray and arrange fillets in basket.
- In saucepan, bring 2" water to boil.
- Place steamer basket in saucepan and steam, covered 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make sauce: combine lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil and scallions in small bowl.
- Set aside.
- Top fish with snow peas and steam, covered, until fish is cooked through and snow peas are crisp-tender, about 4 minutes longer.
- To serve, make bed of snow peas, top with fish and drizzle all with sauce.
Nutritional information Edit
Per Serving: 271 cal | 26 g protein | 10 g carb | 14 g fat | 3 g sat fat | 67 mg chol | 2 g fiber | 162 mg sod