- 16 oz pkg frozen fish fillets, thawed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- ⅛ tbsp salt
- 10 oz pkg frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 tbsp olive or vegetable oil
- ¼ tbsp dried tarragon or basil
- ⅛ tbsp pepper
- 1 green or sweet red pepper, cut into thin strips cut block of crosswise into 4 equal pieces
- In a small skillet, cook onion and garlic in hot oil till tender.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in wine, tarragon or basil, salt, and pepper.
- Return to heat and boil gently about 2 minutes or until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Remove skillet from heat and set aside.
- Place ⅛ of the spinach on four 12x18" pieces of heavy foil.
- Place 1 portion of on each portion of spinach.
- Spoon onion mixture evenly over.
- Top with remaining spinach and the green pepper strips.
- Bring up long edges of foil and, leaving a little space for steam expansion, seal tightly with a double fold.
- Then fold short ends to seal.
- Grill foil packets, seam side up, directly over medium coals about 20 minutes or till flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Turn packets over twice.
Nutritional information Edit
- 162 calories | 22g protein | 6g carbohydrates | 4g fat | 49mg cholesterol | 169mg sodium | 815mg potassium