Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe is for a large crowd! Makes 100 pork dumplings.
- 100 (3.5 inch square) wonton wrappers
- 1¾ pounds ground pork
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 5 cups finely shredded Chinese cabbage
- In a large bowl, combine the pork, ginger, garlic, green onion, soy sauce, sesame oil, egg and cabbage.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Place 1 heaping teaspoon of pork filling onto each wonton skin.
- Moisten edges with water and fold edges over to form a triangle shape.
- Roll edges slightly to seal in filling.
- Set dumplings aside on a lightly floured surface until ready to cook.
- To cook: steam dumplings in a covered bamboo or metal steamer for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.