Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 chicken legs
- 6 dried black mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons of soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon of rice wine
- 1 teaspoon of cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon of water
- 2 teaspoons of minced green onions (scallions)
- Remove skin from chicken legs and cut them in half.
- Soak mushrooms in water until soft, discard stems and cut the tops in half.
- Mix chicken, mushrooms, cornstarch, and seasonings together in a large bowl.
- Marinate for ½ hour.
- Steam the ingredients over high heat for 20 minutes.
- Turn off heat.
- Sprinkle with green onions.
- Serves three to four.