Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Yield: 6 Servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 ounces smoked turkey cut into pieces
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 medium cabbage head chopped
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and saute the turkey for 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook the cabbage just until tender (cabbage becomes mushy when overcooked), about 15 to 20 minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
Per 1 cup serving:
- Calories 65 | Calories from Fat 27 | Fat 3g | Saturated Fat 1g | Cholesterol 7mg | Sodium 228mg | Carbohydrates 6g | Dietary Fiber 3g | Sugars 2g | Protein 4g
- Exchanges: 1 vegetable | ½ fat