Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Copyright, 2006, Robin Miller, All rights reserved
- Show: Quick Fix Meals with Robin Miller
- Episode: Dinner Is Served
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 tablespoons peppercorn melange (sold with the other peppercorns in the spice aisle)
- 8 (4 ounce) boneless sirloin steaks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Place peppercorns in a plastic bag and mash them with the flat side of a meat mallet or rolling pin until finely crushed.
- Season both sides of steaks with salt and add to bag with crushed peppercorn melange.
- Refrigerate up to 48 hours.
- When ready to cook, heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add steaks and cook 2 minutes per side, until browned.
- In a small bowl, mix together orange marmalade, onions and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add mixture to steaks and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer 5 minutes, until sauce thickens and steaks are cooked through.