Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 medium tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 Tbsp. zhug (more or less to taste)
- 1 1/2 cups Mushrooms, chopped
- 4 or 6 entrecote steaks (can also use any other cut of Steak or Lamb chops)
- 3/4 cup beef stock
- 3 Tbsp. almonds, chopped
- Place the tomatoes, zhug, chopped Mushrooms and almonds in a small bowl and mix well. Spread this mixture on the steaks, divided evenly. Roll up the steaks and fasten with wooden toothpicks.
- Transfer the steaks to a lightly greased baking dish and pour over the beef stock. Place in an oven that has been preheated to 330° Fahrenheit (170° Celsius) until done (about 1 hour), basting occasionally with the pan liquids. Add water or extra stock only if the liquids evaporate. Serve hot.
- Serves 4-6.