- 1 kg stew meat, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 large can beans (any kind)
- 1 medium can tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons Cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- If stew meat is used, first cook until tender.
- Then quickly brown meat, onions and garlic in hot oil.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, stirring well.
- Add water if too thick.
- Simmer 20 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.