Makes 6 servings.
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless Beef top loin Steak, cut into thin strips
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped Onion
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/3 cup dry red wine
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- Sprinkle meat with paprika, salt and pepper.
- Cook Beef and Onion in oil over high heat 3 to 5 minutes in large skillet, stirring. Remove meat; set aside.
- Blend broth, wine, and cornstarch. Add to skillet.
- Cook, stirring, until clear and thickened. Stir peppers and reserved meat into skillet.
- Simmer 5 minutes, or until peppers are tender crisp.
- Serve over fluffy rice.