Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wonderful steak topper courtesy of our friends at the Reynolds Kitchen.
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 20 – 25 minutes
- Servings: Serves 4
- 1 sheet (18x24 inches) Reynolds Wrap heavy duty aluminum foil
- 4 red onion slices
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut in thin strips
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut in thin strips
- 1 package (8 oz) fresh baby portobello mushrooms, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat grill to medium-high or oven to 450°F.
- Center onion slices on sheet of Reynolds Wrap heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Combine peppers, mushrooms, garlic, basil, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Arrange vegetable mixture over onions in even layer.
- Bring up foil sides.
- Double fold top and ends to form one large foil packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Grill 15 to 20 minutes in covered grill or bake 20 to 25 minutes on cookie sheet in oven.
Nutritional information Edit
- 74 calories | 4g fat | 6mg sodium | 10g carbohydrates | 3g fiber | 3g protein