Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the McDonald Estate in Wylie, Texas in 1990. Dated 1926.
- 1 pound boneless Beef round Steak, cut into serving pieces
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 chopped white Onion
- 1 can whole white potatoes, reserve liquid
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Beef bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 can green beans, drained
- Coat Beef pieces with flour.
- Brown Beef and Onion in oil in skillet, set aside.
- Add enough water to reserved Potato liquid to measure 1 cup.
- In small bowl, mix liquid, ketchup, worcestershire sauce, bouillon granules, salt and pepper.
- Pour over Beef and Onion.
- Heat to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer until Beef is tender, about 30 minutes.
- Add potatoes and green beans to skillet.
- Heat to a boil and reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer about 10-15 minutes longer.