Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Jack Linkletter, Look Who's Cooking in Laguna Beach
- Serves 4
- 4 top round steaks
- ½ cup dry sherry
- 4 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- 2 tbsp steak sauce
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 can sliced mushrooms, drained (4 oz)
- Place steaks in shallow nonmetallic dish.
- Combine dry sherry, water, chives, steaks sauce and mustard.
- Pour over steaks, cover, and marinate overnight in refrigerator.
- Drain steaks and reserve marinade.
- Broil, pan fry or barbeque steaks to medium rare.
- Put reserved marinade in pan.
- Add mushrooms to mixture in pan and bring to a boil.
- Place steaks on hot platter and pour marinade over them.
- Try this with baked potatoes, wilted spinach salad and cinnamon apple sauce for dessert.
- Add a good California zinfandel wine to drink.