Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Sauté steak in oil over high heat in 10-inch skillet until brown.
- Add onion; cook 2 minutes longer.
- Stir in carrots, mushrooms, salt, garlic powder, pepper, broth, wine and Worcestershire; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add celery and continue cooking 10 minutes longer.
- Dissolve cornstarch in water; stir into meat-vegetable mixture.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- Serve over fluffy rice.