Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 2 servings.
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- ½ pound boneless beef round steak, cut into strips
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- ½ green pepper, cut into strips
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat; add beef and cook, stirring, until brown.
- Reduce heat. Stir in tomato, green pepper, garlic powder, black pepper and ginger; cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Blend cornstarch, bouillon and soy sauce.
- Stir into meat mixture; cook, stirring, until mixture thickens.
- Serve over hot rice.