Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 2
- 3 cups Garlic String Beans
- 10 to 12 oz steak - Porterhouse, filet mignon, flank or whatever cut you prefer
- 2 tsp safflower oil
- 1 small red or white onion, sliced
- 4 cups butter lettuce, washed, dried and broken into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups spinach, stems removed
- 3 large mushrooms, sliced or cut into matchsticks
Dijon dressing Edit
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ¾ tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp sea salt, seasoned salt or salt-free seasoning (optional)
- ¼ tsp Spike (optional)
- fresh ground black pepper
- Prepare Garlic String Beans.
- While beans are cooking, broil steak according to taste.
- Cut into thin diagonal strips and set aside.
- Heat oil in small skillet.
- Sauté onion in oil until tender and beginning to crisp.
- Place lettuce and spinach in large bowl.
- Add steak, string beans, onion and mushrooms.