Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 2
- 3 cups Garlic String Beans
- 10 to 12 oz steak - Porterhouse, filet mignon, flank or whatever cut you prefer
- 2 tsp safflower oil
- 1 small red or white onion, sliced
- 4 cups butter lettuce, washed, dried and broken into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups spinach, stems removed
- 3 large mushrooms, sliced or cut into matchsticks
Dijon dressing Edit
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ¾ tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp sea salt, seasoned salt or salt-free seasoning (optional)
- ¼ tsp Spike (optional)
- fresh ground black pepper
- Prepare Garlic String Beans.
- While beans are cooking, broil steak according to taste.
- Cut into thin diagonal strips and set aside.
- Heat oil in small skillet.
- Sauté onion in oil until tender and beginning to crisp.
- Place lettuce and spinach in large bowl.
- Add steak, string beans, onion and mushrooms.