Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 1 double crust or 2 single crusts, or 12 tart shells.
- 2 cups unbleached flour
- 1/3 Cup confectioners/powdered sugar
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 cup hard margarine
- 3 – 4 tbsp cold water
- 1/3 Cup whole milk
1. Sift together dry ingredients
2. Cut in margarine
3. Add milk
4. Roll into discs and wrap in plastic wrap
5. Refridgerate for 30 mins.
6. Place in pre-heated oven at 350 degrees fahrenheit for 40-45 mins. or at 450 degrees for 15-20 mins.