Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Strip the kale from the stalks and finely chop and use only the dark-green leafs.
- Peel, wash and halve the potatoes. Boil the potatoes until tender.
- Meanwhile, pour about 5 cms of water in a second pan, add some salt and bring to a boil. Add the kale, turn down the heat and let it simmer and shrink.
- Heat the smoked Sausage au bain marie.
- When both the kale and potatoes are done, drain the vegetables. Add the butter and milk to the potatoes and mash them.
- Mix in the kale and add salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Slice the sausage and put on top of dish.