Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Pillsbury Original Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 (3½ ounce) box sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 16 ounces light sour cream
- sliced strawberries (or sliced peaches, kiwi slices, mandarin orange slices, chunked pineapple, grapes, blueberries, etc)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray a large round pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray, or line it with parchment paper.
- Unroll the crescent dough and arrange the triangles in a circle with points toward the center, adjusting or adding dough as needed, to line the bottom of the pan.
- Be sure to press together seams and perforations.
- Bake for 14–17 minutes, or until golden and lightly browned, (completely done but not hard or burnt).
- Make sure it’s not under-baked or it will become soggy later.
- Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely (if using parchment paper, grasp the edges of the paper to lift the crust out of the pan, then remove it to allow the crust to cool).
- When thoroughly cooled, transfer to serving platter, or place back into pizza pan.
- Mix together pudding powder and sour cream with electric mixer until thoroughly combined.
- Spread onto cooled crust.