Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Add an ear of corn to this guacamole to help you score an extra guacamole point with your guests.
- 2 ripe genuine California avocados, seeded, peeled and coarsely mashed
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 10 drops red pepper sauce
- ½ tsp coarse garlic salt
- 1 ear corn (husk and silk removed) roasted or grilled
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro or Italian parsley leaves
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped red onion