- Peel and slice the mangoes and place in a bowl for 3 hours with half the sugar.
- Crush the garlic, ginger and mustard seeds together and crush the cardamoms and cloves.
- Mix all these ingredients together and add the vinegar, chile powder and salt.
- Put in a pan, add the remaining sugar and cook for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Add mango slices, mix well and cook for a further 10 minutes, mix well and stir in the sultanas.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.