- Peel and dice the mangoes, papaya and pineapple.
- Peel the oranges, remove the pips and divide into sections.
- Peel and slice the bananas and sprinkle the lime juice over them to prevent discoloration.
- Lightly mix all the fruit together in a salad bowl.
- Boil the sugar and water together and when sugar has dissolved remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Add the vanilla extract and rum to the sugar syrup and pour over the fruit salad.
- Leave in the refrigerator to cool before serving.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.