Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 450 gm potatoes
- 225 gm Onion
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp chile powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 15 curry leaves
- 100 ml oil
- 1/2 tsp mustard seed, ground
- 1 x cg cinnamon stick
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Boil the potatoes, peel and cut into bite size pieces Slice the Onion.
- Place the Potato in a bowl and and add the salt, turmeric, chile powder and paprika powder Heat the oil and when hot add the curry leaves followed by the Onion, mustard and cinnamon stick
- Fry until the onions are a golden brown, then add the Potato and keep tossing with the Onion until browned and heated through.
- Discard the cinnamon stick and sprinkle the lime juice on top just prior to serving.