- Fry the meat into large pieces in oil and some water, take out.
- Brown the finely chopped onions, tomatoes and paprika in the same oil.
- Replace the meat, add the wine and some hot water, bring to the boil and salt.
- Add the mushrooms and after some 10min the peppers sliced into strips and the cleaned okra.
- When tender, add the remaining oil, bake.
- Sprinkle with finely chopped parsley and pepper before serving.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.