Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 200 g rice Krispies
- 100 g soft toffee
- 100 g marshmallows
- 100 g unsalted butter (soft) or cooking margarine
1. grease and line a 20 cm square slab pan.
2. place the toffees and butter in a non-stick pan.
3. melt gently, simmering.
4. add the marshmallows, stir constantly until they've completely melted.
5. take the mixture off the heat, pour in the rice krispies and stir quickly, before it hardens too much.
6. place the mixture into the slab pan and chill, uncovered, in the fridge for aprox. 1 hour.