Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- from lois flack
- cyberealm bbs (315)786-1120-and tentacles)
- 3/4 cup finely chopped Onion
- 2 can (16 oz. each) italian-style
- 3 tbsp sliced black olives
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/8 tsp red pepper
- 2 lbs cleaned, whole Squid (body
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- tomatoes, drained & chopped
- 1 tbsp capers
- 1/4 tsp dried majoram
Cut body of Squid into ½-inch slices; set aside. Heat olive oil in a large skillet; add Onion and garlic. Cook until Onion is tender. Add Squid and remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes or until Squid is tender. Do not overcook! serve over a bed of rice. makes 4 servings.