This gives a nice and wholesome soup, and it is for the whole family.
- 1 kg squash
- 2 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 l chicken stock
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp basil
- 2 egg yolks (pasteurised)
- 100 ml grated Parmesan cheese
- Peel the squash and cut into 1 cm dice.
- Sauté squash and onions in the butter and oil avoiding that it takes colour.
- Add the chicken stock and leave to simmer for 10 minutes, until the squash is tender.
- Whip the Parmesan cheese and the egg yolks together and pour the mix over the soup.
- After this, the soup must not boil.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve with croutons.