Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This gives a nice and wholesome soup, and it is for the whole family.
- 1 kg squash
- 2 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 l chicken stock
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp basil
- 2 egg yolks (pasteurised)
- 100 ml grated Parmesan cheese
- Peel the squash and cut into 1 cm dice.
- Sauté squash and onions in the butter and oil avoiding that it takes colour.
- Add the chicken stock and leave to simmer for 10 minutes, until the squash is tender.
- Whip the Parmesan cheese and the egg yolks together and pour the mix over the soup.
- After this, the soup must not boil.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve with croutons.