Squash with peanuts
- Heat a spoonful of oil in a large skillet.
- Cook Squash until it begins to become tender, stirring often; about 5–10 minutes.
- Squash can be mashed if desired.
- Add peanuts, salt, and Sugar.
- Reduce heat.
- Simmer until Squash is tender and flavors have mingled, about 5 minutes. Serve hot.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.