Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- Peel and cut squash into small cubes. place in a pot with garlic cloves, cover with water or veg broth.
- Bring to a boil and simmer until squash is extremely tender. drain liquid (reserve about ¼ to ½ cup.)
- Process squash in food processor / hand blender, while adding a little bit of the liquid. Note: don't be too generous with the liquid. if your sauce is too runny, you will end up with a soggy pizza.
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- I usually buy pre-made vegan dough from the grocery store and roll it our according to the instructions. Other options would be to make your dough from scratch, or buy a pre-baked crust.
- Use squash-based sauce in place of tomato-based pizza sauce. Add toppings of your choice.