Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sprits is one of those typically Dutch cookies that usually get served with a cup of coffee.
- 250 grams of butter or margarine
- 150 grams of Sugar
- 2 satchels of vanilla Sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 3 tblsp milk
- 375 grams plain flour
- Cream the soft butter with the Sugar and vanilla Sugar.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold them into the creamed butter, together with the milk.
- Finally blend in the flour.
- Put the dough into a piping bag and pipe the dough into waves of 6 or 7 cms length onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake the sprits in the middle of a preheated oven at 180C until golden.