Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 c brown sugar
- 3/4 c oatmeal
- 1 c flour
- 1/2 c melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 c sliced rhubarb
- 1 c Sugar
- 1/2 c water
- 2 TBSP cornstarch
- Combine brown sugar, flour, oatmeal, and melted butter.
- Press 1/2 of the mixture on the bottom of an 8" or 9" square pan.
- Reserve the rest.
- In a large saucepan, combine rhubarb, Sugar, water and cornstarch; cook until clear.
- Add vanilla.
- Pour rhubarb mixture over crust.
- Cover with remaining crunch.
- Bake at 350 for 40 - 45 minutes.