Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Salata primavara
- 5-6 small Boston lettuce,
- 2 bunches radishes,
- 1 bunch carrots,
- 4 big potatoes,
- 3 hard boiled eggs,
- 2 bunches green onions,
- 1 cup sour cream,
- 1/2 teaspoon confectioner's sugar,
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or vinegar,
- Wash the lettuce, cut it in pieces, arrange in a salad bowl, add carrots, radishes and the boiled potatoes, everything sliced very thinly.
- Then add the sliced onions and sliced hard boiled eggs. Mix the sour cream with the lemon juice, Sugar and salt. 5 minutes before serving, mix the vegetables with this dressing.
- You can also prepare this salad with mayo instead of sour cream. In this case, add just two sliced hard boiled eggs and prepare a mayo from the other two eggs.