Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 8 oz. baby Yukon gold or small new potatoes
- 16 baby carrots, peeled
- 1 lb. thin asparagus, trimmed and cut into 11/2-inch pieces (3 cups)
- 4 oz. sugar snap peas, strings removed
- 8 small radishes, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 3 Tbs. olive oil
- 4 scallions, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen fava beans or baby lima beans, thawed
- 2/3 cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbs. fresh lemon juice (optional)
- 1 1/2 tsp. finely chopped fresh tarragon
2. Meanwhile, bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. Add carrots and cook 2 minutes; add asparagus and snap peas and cook 2 minutes; add radishes and cook 1 minute. Drain and rinse under cold water until cool.
3. In deep skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Stir in scallions, fava beans, cooked potatoes and blanched vegetables. Pour in broth and bring to a simmer. Stir in parsley, lemon juice tarragon, salt and pepper to taste. Let stand for several minutes. Serve warm.