Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 x 1-oz pkg. dried shiitake mushrooms
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 ½ tsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup sliced scallions
- 1 cup baby carrots, quartered lengthwise
- 1 x 6-oz pkg. sliced cremini mushrooms
- 12 oz fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 x 10-oz pkg. precooked, shelled edamame
- 1 tbs. onion soup mix
- ½ cup boiling water
- 2 tbs. chopped fresh marjoram
- 1 ½ tsp dried thyme
- 2 ½ tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. Bragg Liquid Aminos
- Combine dried mushrooms with boiling water in small saucepan.
- Bring to a second boil, reduce heat to low and cook for 10 minutes.
- Set aside.
- In medium-sized saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic, scallions and carrots, and cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Drain and slice shiitake mushrooms, discarding soaking liquid.
- Reduce heat to medium, and add shiitake and cremini mushrooms and asparagus to pan.
- Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add edamame, soup mix, water, marjoram and thyme.
- Mix thoroughly, and stir in mustard and Bragg Liquid Aminos.
- Reduce heat to low, and cook 6 minutes, or just until vegetables are tender.