Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ small onion, finely chopped
- 1 leek, white part sliced
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 small potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 chorizo sausages, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 150 g shelled broad beans
- 1 cup chicken stock
- Heat the olive oil in a small saucepan, then add the onion, leek and carrot.
- Saute over a low heat until soft.
- Add the garlic, potatoes and chorizo and cook again for a few minutes.
- Add the broad beans and stock and simmer for 20 minutes or until the broad beans are soft.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, then take half of the soup and puree it in a food processor.
- Return the puree to the main soup and stir.
- You should have a quite thick consistency, but you can add more chicken stock if desired.
- Drizzle with extra olive oil and serve topped with Parmesan cheese, if you like.