Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 can orange-flavor fruit punch
- 6 whl cloves
- 1 x two-inch piece stick cinnamon
- 4 tbl cornstarch
- 2 tbl lemon juice
- 1 pt fresh strawberries, washed, hulled, and halved
- 2 x ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup halved Green Grapes
- Reserve 1/2 cup orange punch in a small cup.
- Pour remaining punch in a large saucepan.
- Add cloves and cinnamon.
- Heat to boiling then simmer 5 minutes.
- Blend cornstarch into reserved punch to make a smooth paste.
- Stir into hot punch mixture.
- Cook 1 minute.
- Remove from heat, stir in lemon juice.
- Pour into a large bowl, chill.
- Remove spices with a slotted spoon.
- Pour liquid into a large glass bowl.
- Fold in strawberries, bananas, and grapes.
- Garnish with fresh mint.