Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Seems Like I Done It This A-Way
- Serves 8
- 1 pound hamburger meat
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 tbsp green pepper, diced
- 4 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 can tomato sauce or tomatoes
- 1 cup grated American cheese
- Place hamburger in skillet.
- Add chopped onion and pepper.
- Brown slowly until partially done.
- Drain off fat.
- Place a thin layer of cooked macaroni, well drained, in the bottom of a baking dish or pan; put a layer of meat mixture over macaroni, then a layer of tomatoes or sauce.
- Sprinkle a layer of grated cheese over this.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake at 350°F for about 35 to 45 minutes.