Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Yield: 6 cups
- ½ cup + 1 tsp sugar
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup water
- 4 cups skim milk
- ½ cup + 1 tbsp peppermint schnapps
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Combine sugar and cocoa in medium saucepan, stirring well.
- Stir in water, and bring to a boil.
- Add milk, and reduce heat to medium.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until thoroughly heated.
- Remove from heat; stir in schnapps and vanilla.
- Beat at medium speed in an electric mixer until frothy.
- Serve immediately.