Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 5
Cook time: 2 minutes
Serves: 4 to 6
Unusual, elegant, colorful green salad.
- 5 cups of spinach cut in strips
- 1 lb of strawberries -washed and clean of green tip
- 2 pressed garlic cloves
- ½ cup of white wine
- ¼ cup of vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons of round white onion finely chopped
- hot chile to the taste
- some drops of black sauce
- 1 square of chicken bouillon soup cube dissolved in ½ cup of hot water
- Thoroughly wash and dry the spinach and strawberries. Put them in a salad bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix all the ingredients of the vinaigrette.
- Just before serving, add the vinaigrette.