Prep Time: 5
Cook time: 2 minutes
Serves: 4 to 6
Unusual, elegant, colorful green salad.
- 5 cups of spinach cut in strips
- 1 lb of strawberries -washed and clean of green tip
- 2 pressed garlic cloves
- ½ cup of white wine
- ¼ cup of vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons of round white onion finely chopped
- hot chile to the taste
- some drops of black sauce
- 1 square of chicken bouillon soup cube dissolved in ½ cup of hot water
- Thoroughly wash and dry the spinach and strawberries. Put them in a salad bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix all the ingredients of the vinaigrette.
- Just before serving, add the vinaigrette.