Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Stewart Estate in Quinlan, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- 2 x 10-ounce packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 x 10¾-ounce can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- dash ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese