Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1½ tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pears (bosc or anjou), cored and sliced lengthwise
- 8 cups torn fresh spinach
- ¼ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together the water, vinegar, olive oil, honey, dijon mustard, and black pepper.
- In large bowl, add the pear slices and 2 tablespoons of the vinaigrette and toss to coat.
- Add remaining dressing, spinach and onion and toss to coat.
- Spinach and Pear Salad with Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle and King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource