In Romanian: Sufleu de spanac cu parmezan
- 2 lbs / 1 kg spinach
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan (or other cheese)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 eggs
- Boil the spinach in salt water, drain, finely chop and set aside.
- In a pan, fry the flour with the butter a little, add the spinach to fry for a few minutes, add the sour cream.
- Remove from heat and mix well, adding the Parmesan or other cheese.
- Let cool, then add the yolks one by one and finally the whipped egg whites.
- Set in a buttered and bread crumbed mold.
- Bake at medium heat until it rises. Serve hot.