Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Sufleu de spanac cu sunca
- 2 lbs / 1 kg spinach
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs
- 4 oz / 100 g ham
- Boil the spinach in salt water, drain, finely chop and set aside.
- In a pan, fry the flour with the butter a little, add the spinach and ham to fry for a few minutes, add the sour cream.
- Remove from heat and mix well, adding the parmesan or other cheese.
- Let cool, then add the yolks one by one and finally the whipped egg whites.
- Set in a buttered and bread crumbed mold. Bake at medium heat until it rises. Serve hot.