Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe is on the box of fillo and they are great!
- Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- ¾ pound feta cheese, grated
- 2 x 10 oz pkg frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 1 box fillo dough
- Mix cheese and spinach.
- Take 3 sheets of fillo, spay with buttered flavored pam, or melt butter and brush with butter.
- Cut fillo into 8 strips going length wise.
- Put ½ tsp of spinach mixture in lower corner and then fold one corner up and so on (like folding a flag).
- Instructions on folding is on the fillo box.
- Then spray or brush with butter.
- Place on cookie sheet and freeze.
- When frozen place in zip-loc bag.
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 350°F and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350°F.
- These are good warm or at room temperature.